Epic Mini Suite - Bath /Shower

kugamuga

Oh man, that sucks. When we booked our 2/23/2013 cruise last January we asked several times if we had a bath (my sister REALLY wants a bath) and were told every time by the NCL rep that we had a bath but we have an MD...no bath!!! ARGHHH!

Oh man, that sucks. When we booked our 2/23/2013 cruise last January we asked several times if we had a bath (my sister REALLY wants a bath) and were told every time by the NCL rep that we had a bath but we have an MD...no bath!!! ARGHHH!

Thanks for the info. We just got an upgrade from a mid ship balcony to a mid ship (MD) mini suite and I could not find the information anywhere on the site. Now I won't have to call customer service. :)

Look at the deck plans ... if your cabin has a outward bump next to the balcony then it has a bathtub, otherwise it has a shower.

Last year TA we were in MA cabin - with bathtub. The bathtub was rather short - not a soaking tub at all - and was of a funny shape. You have to step into the bath at the back because of the glass doors.

This year TA we were in MD cabin - with large shower. We loved the cabin better than the MA. We preferred the bed closer to the bathroom than by the balcony. We had some "living" space next to the balcony. The shower was of a rain kind and it was so lovely.

Thanks BlueSea...ours has the inward bump so for sure it is just a shower. Like I said, I don't take baths EVER so the shower alone doesn't bother me and I talked to my sis and she didn't seem to care so much so that's good. A little irritation at the NCL rep who told us we would have a tub but I suppose you should never really trust what they say anyway :) Thanks again!

Archived