Just booked liberty for New Years week!!!

tdk

Have a great time! I was on the Liberty also in 2009. Had an awesome time with my Mom. I was booked on Liberty for October this year and had to cancel. If I were to go twice on any ship so far, it would be Liberty. Have a wonderful cruise!:)

Have a great time! I was on the Liberty also in 2009. Had an awesome time with my Mom. I was booked on Liberty for October this year and had to cancel. If I were to go twice on any ship so far, it would be Liberty. Have a wonderful cruise!:)

Sorry you had to cancel...I agree .... We loved the liberty the first time and are looking forward to seeing the new changes after refurbish with the adding of the 2.0.

We were on the Liberty in January of 2010 and on the Dream in 2011. We were in port one day when we were sailing on the Dream and the Liberty was in port with us and our 4 kids were sad that we weren't on the Liberty. We all loved that ship, of course it was our first cruise and I think there is something magical about your first cruise. Have a great time! You will love it!

We were on the Liberty in January of 2010 and on the Dream in 2011. We were in port one day when we were sailing on the Dream and the Liberty was in port with us and our 4 kids were sad that we weren't on the Liberty. We all loved that ship, of course it was our first cruise and I think there is something magical about your first cruise. Have a great time! You will love it!

Thank you... We are excited. I have heard about crowd and line issues on the dream... Was that your experience ?

woohoo ! good for you

we are sailing on NCL Dawm 12/30 out of TPA. our 1st NY eve cruise !

Woohoo for you!!!! Have so much fun ... This is our first nye cruise as well.

Archived