cigerette brands and price

Hi, can anyone tell me what brand types of cigerettes on the voyager and the price of them please .. thank you :)

No but I can almost guarantee they will be a lot more expensive than the onboard Duty Free price on cruise ships in USA waters which was around $34US for 2 cartons.

Den

Did u know that u can not bring back 2 cartons duty free anymore?????

yes I know this .. we just dont know if to take our own or buy them on the ship to smoke as we go ... I was just trying to get an idea of price to see if would be cheaper

yes I know this .. we just dont know if to take our own or buy them on the ship to smoke as we go ... I was just trying to get an idea of price to see if would be cheaper

the smokes onboard will be cheaper than home....on the Sea Princess the other week Longbeach 40's cost $10 AUD over the bar but on Voyager smokes might be cheaper but they'll be US brands....bring one packet from home and buy the others onboard and still take home your 50 cigs pp

the smokes onboard will be cheaper than home....on the Sea Princess the other week Longbeach 40's cost $10 AUD over the bar but on Voyager smokes might be cheaper but they'll be US brands....bring one packet from home and buy the others onboard and still take home your 50 cigs pp

thank you .. this is exactly what I was asking .. should of worded it better lol

thank you .. this is exactly what I was asking .. should of worded it better lol

Buying cartons

50 Cigarettes are the Duty free limit and the rest are subject to duty payable same as anything imported!

If you bring back and "declare" more than 50 cigarettes and it is less than a "commercial quantity" Then you may have to pay nothing at all ,same as booze over limit.

If you bring back more than 50 and "do not declare" the over limit you will have to pay duty on "all the cigarettes" including your 50 allowed amount or have them held in bond for 3 months to be returned to you on your departure from Australia if within that 3 months or destroyed after the 3 months,same as booze!

The cigarette limit is no different to any other customs duty limit,people bring in over their duty free limit of goods all the time and cigarettes are not an exception or in a class of there own.

Cartons on USA ships are dirt cheap so buy some:) Declare your over limit and you may be surprised the duty will not be much if not waived all together;)

Den

Archived