Sapphire Alaska cruise 8/31/2013

snorkel28

I can't find a roll call for this cruise, am I missing it somewhere? We are doing the cruise tour first and picking up the ship 8/31 out of Whittier. Our first time with Princess. Two couples going from NE.

I can't find a roll call for this cruise, am I missing it somewhere? We are doing the cruise tour first and picking up the ship 8/31 out of Whittier. Our first time with Princess. Two couples going from NE.

We are considering the same cruise and would like some input to. We have traveled on princess in the past and it is one of our favorite ships to cruise. :)

I have heard good things about the ship and cruise. I lived in Kodiak for 2 years but never got to see anything except Anchorage, so this will be very exciting. We were only going to do the cruise but ended up booking the tour beforehand as we went to the TA together for info. We are going up a day ahead and staying a day at the end just so that we can get reasonable flight times to get back home. When we booked balcony cabins were really starting to fill up, so if you want that ship, I would not wait long to decide. Hopefully, a roll call will start up soon.

You can start the roll call.

Archived