Suggestions for PBI to POM Transportation

Donna - dsw

That is not a popular route :( - the trip will take 1:45-2:00 hours.

I would price out two rental cars (I doubt you can fit 6 plus luggage into a mini-van, especially if any in your group packs like my wife and daughters :o) compared to a private car/limo service. Larry's Limos has been suggested often on these boards for Miami service.

You could check with QLS (www.qualitylimoservice.com ) and the other FLL based shuttles to see if they can help. Good luck! :)

That is not a popular route :( - the trip will take 1:45-2:00 hours.

I would price out two rental cars (I doubt you can fit 6 plus luggage into a mini-van, especially if any in your group packs like my wife and daughters :o) compared to a private car/limo service. Larry's Limos has been suggested often on these boards for Miami service.

You could check with QLS (www.qualitylimoservice.com ) and the other FLL based shuttles to see if they can help. Good luck! :)

If you can get rental cars local and return to PBI that would probably be the easiest and cheapest way. The drive from POM to PBI is not 2 hours , it is around 65 miles , which should not take more than a hour or so. Its a straight shoot up 95.

It's actually between 70 and 75 miles and easily 90 minutes.

Could be more time depending on time of day and getting vehicles picked up and dropped off

Keith

My apologies , it is 69.5miles and takes 1hr 12min . Clocked it today on the way home . I work in in downtown miami and live in West Palm and drive that route on a daily basis. But you are right getting vehicles and loading and unloading you are probably looking at over 2 hours.

Archived