Hair Salon Prices On The Explorer of the Seas???

I have never been to a hair salon on a ship before and now I know I WILL be needing to go at least once on my cruise next year because I have a "do" that I am incompetent and inept at doing myself. ;) :D

So, I was just wondering what it will cost for a wash and a blow out?

I am preparing myself for something insanely pricey. :eek:

Does anyone know what kind of a price I will be looking at?

Thank You for any and all response, I DO appreciate it! icon14.gif :)

Artistic Scissor Work From $59/ Men’s cuts $35

If you want to maintain your style or go for a total makeover, with precision or point cutting we can add direction and movement to any hairstyle without losing length. Our international hair artists have many years of experience in all cutting techniques and are waiting to transform you!

Designed Styling From $39

Whether you have your hair put up and finished off with a beautiful barrette, blow-dried with curling irons or a set with rollers,

let us create that elegant style for the perfect evening. Don't forget formal nights!

Hair & Scalp Rituals From $29

Your hair is your crowning glory, and unfortunately sun, salt and sea air play havoc with it, and can leave it looking dull

and lifeless. PHYTO uses the most effective active ingredients available in the botanical world to maintain healthy looking hair and reveal its natural beauty. Let's revitalize your hair, invigorate your scalp and give you an intensive treatment suited for your individual needs. PHYTO treatments can help with dry hair, color damaged hair or maintain a healthy mane!

Notice the prices state the From price. I had my hair done once and will never do it again. The price was outrageous and the stylist had little to no experience.

Artistic Scissor Work From $59/ Men’s cuts $35

If you want to maintain your style or go for a total makeover, with precision or point cutting we can add direction and movement to any hairstyle without losing length. Our international hair artists have many years of experience in all cutting techniques and are waiting to transform you!

Designed Styling From $39

Whether you have your hair put up and finished off with a beautiful barrette, blow-dried with curling irons or a set with rollers,

let us create that elegant style for the perfect evening. Don't forget formal nights!

Hair & Scalp Rituals From $29

Your hair is your crowning glory, and unfortunately sun, salt and sea air play havoc with it, and can leave it looking dull

and lifeless. PHYTO uses the most effective active ingredients available in the botanical world to maintain healthy looking hair and reveal its natural beauty. Let's revitalize your hair, invigorate your scalp and give you an intensive treatment suited for your individual needs. PHYTO treatments can help with dry hair, color damaged hair or maintain a healthy mane!

Notice the prices state the From price. I had my hair done once and will never do it again. The price was outrageous and the stylist had little to no experience.

Thank you Karen for your reply.

I was thinking it would be around $50 or so a little less would be nice. :)

I was wondering how much experience the hair stylists have on a ship, but, I will just have to hope/trust that my hair will look good in the end! haircut.gif :D :D

I guess as with any salon, it depends on the stylist. I had a really bad haircut just before going on a Celebrity cruise for two weeks. Couldn't stand myself so decided to have it cut on the ship. Got a young gal from Ireland with multicolor hair sticking up in twelve different directions. She came at me with an open pair of scissors and started slashing. Uh oh. Well, let me tell you it was hands down the best haircut I've ever had. Fell perfectly in place no matter what.

I think it cost about $65 which is pretty much what I pay at home. Beware the hard sell for salon products however.

I guess as with any salon, it depends on the stylist. I had a really bad haircut just before going on a Celebrity cruise for two weeks. Couldn't stand myself so decided to have it cut on the ship. Got a young gal from Ireland with multicolor hair sticking up in twelve different directions. She came at me with an open pair of scissors and started slashing. Uh oh. Well, let me tell you it was hands down the best haircut I've ever had. Fell perfectly in place no matter what.

I think it cost about $65 which is pretty much what I pay at home. Beware the hard sell for salon products however.

You are right about getting a bad haircut anywhere! :(

Many years ago I had such a horrible, TRAUMATIC cut that I just grew my hair out and would have it trimmed every other year. :eek:

I had my hair blown out several times...and mom and i also had haircuts...i think it was about 39 plus tip...and we had a diamond plus coupon....we loved it....

Sent from my Samsung Charge via Tapatalk

Thank you, it is not going to be as expensive as I thought it would be, that's good. :)

Archived