Thomson Cruises are getting on board with you

We really enjoyed getting involved with the recent Q&A. So much so, we've decided we'd like to spend more time with you all answering your questions.

Dan, Lauren, Sabrina, Amarita and Rhiannon will be here Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm. And they're all very excited to be talking to you.

So you can get to know our team a little better, here's a few fun facts before you meet them.

Dan is a cruise fanatic and you'll often find him scanning the newest cruise brochures looking for his next holiday. He's off to China, Thailand, Japan and Hong Kong next year to name just a few.

Lauren used to work as a photographer on a cruise ship. Her finest moment was dressing as a moose when she went to Alaska. She won't let us see the photos though!

Rhiannon decided to put herself forward for a bike ride excursion when she visited the Thomson Dream early this year, even though she hadn't been on a bike since the age of 10. It’s fair to say she couldn't walk for days after the 15 mile ride. Yes 15 miles!

Sabrina's yet to try out a cruise - dry docks are about as far as she's got. Did we mention her fear of water?!

Amarita loves talking cruises but surprisingly has never been on one. She's looking for recommendations for her summer holiday next year so she'd love to hear your ideas.

We look forward to speaking to you all soon.

Further to this post we thought it would help to set expectations better if we explained a little more around the kind of questions and support our team are in a position to help with. To help with this and taking on board the advice of the Cruise Critic Admin team we have started a new thread please see here and Admin will close this thread shortly.

For the kind of questions we can answer that have already been posted on this thread we will quote them and answer them in the new thread to the best of our ability. Where there are questions we are not in a position to answer we will explain these kind of questions will need to be raised within the next live Q&A session by Fraser.

Your support and understanding with helping us to help you on these forums would be much appreciated.

David

Had my response on the new part 2 thread but really disappointed with it.

It's a question that I would think can easily be answered and both FE and now Laura have just side stepped it. It's asking about cabin upgrade polices, surly I could have been given a straight answer :mad::mad::mad:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Firstly, thank you to you all for agreeing to be involved in this forum and to answer queries from us. The Q&A was a really great way of getting direct answers about certain issues, and it's great to see that it is continuing. It definitely shows me that Thomson Cruises are very much focused on customer satisfaction, and definitely puts the company ahead of many cruise lines out there.

Now, for my question. I know a lot of people would like a clearer understanding on this issue. It was answered in the Q&A, but many thought that a definite answer wasn't given, and I was wondering if you could? There have been rumours regarding Island Escape being sold, most notably on Facebook that has said that crew have been told that the ship has been sold to Korea. Please can you confirm or deny this? I understand that you might not be able to say for sure exactly, but any information would be very much appreciated.

Hi Sailaway,

The admin team will be closing our other thread soon, so we’ve moved your post over here to answer.

This topic was covered in Fraser’s Q&A, unfortunately we’ll be unable to add much more information to this for you. If you need any more details on what the team are here to help with, just scroll above.

Thanks,

Lauren

Upsetting, that's the second "we can't add any more" :banghead:

Hi Dreamgirl,

Sorry there's been a bit of a mix up here, this was posted on the wrong thread. Our 'Thomson Cruises are getting on board with you, Part 2' is still open.

Thanks,

Lauren

Hi Dreamgirl,

Sorry there's been a bit of a mix up here, this was posted on the wrong thread. Our 'Thomson Cruises are getting on board with you, Part 2' is still open.

Thanks,

Lauren

Thanks lauren you have answered me on pt 2 I just thought it didn't really answer my question which is a shame :(

Archived