Journey Koh Samui tendering position

MAFAv8r

HI there,

My travel agent has sent in two requests from Club Azamara regarding this request, but there has been no reply.

Does anybody know where the Azamara ships tender at Koh Samui. I have assumed it is at Nathan Pier. I would like to know so that I can organise our day there a bit better.

HI there,

My travel agent has sent in two requests from Club Azamara regarding this request, but there has been no reply.

Does anybody know where the Azamara ships tender at Koh Samui. I have assumed it is at Nathan Pier. I would like to know so that I can organise our day there a bit better.

Yes, last year we tendered into Nathan Pier. Plenty of cabs there. Fixed rates IIRC to the various sights of the island.

We were there in Feb 2011 and we were tendered off of Nathan Pier. As per the previous posting, there were a lot of drivers available. We had arranged a tour for 6 of us and the driver was waiting right at the pier. We loved our day in Koh Samui.

We were there in Feb 2011 and we were tendered off of Nathan Pier. As per the previous posting, there were a lot of drivers available. We had arranged a tour for 6 of us and the driver was waiting right at the pier. We loved our day in Koh Samui.

A group of 6 of us have a driver arranged, but we're unsure of where to go. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance:)

• 2 weeks later...
HI there,

Hello Neville and Christine -

I've received confirmation that we will be anchoring off of Koh Samui and then be tendering to Nathon Pier.

I'm sorry for the delay and wish you well as you plan your forthcoming Azamara vacation.

Best regards and Happy Holidays and New Year!

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived