Future Vacation Certificate Dropped from Account

tulipcityfamily

Just noticed tonight, the future vacation certificate is listed on my account for on board credit only. The $100 off the cruise is no longer showing after the most current Early Saver reduction. I called Carnival, which they show it on their computer, but their computer isn't taking it off the balance due either. The Carnival representative can't help, as only the Promotional Department can. They open on Monday, which I'll be sure to call them. Has this happened to anyone else?

This also happened to us after our last Early Saver adjustment. I replied to the email from carnival telling us the Early Saver Creit was okd explaing to them that the $100 was now gone.

Carnival replied promptly to us this that this sometimes happens after Early Saver adjustments and it was fixed a couple of hours later.

Al

I booked on the Paradise today and used one of my FCC. My PVP had real trouble to get the system to take it. She tried twice. She finally had to call someone and place me on hold. She came back a little bit later and told me that I was set but they were having trouble with FCCs all day. Some type of computer foul up. So, calling the promotion dept may fix the problem. Too bad you have to wait Until Monday.

CCLs system was ALL screwed up today. I talked to one guy who told me that ever since the new codes were released on Monday, the system had been glitchy and slow, but that today was the worst its been and that there are a lot of things they're having to escalate and make notes on because they can't fix them like they normally can - check again Monday. I was told they'll be doing a ton of reworking during the overnight hours this weekend.

Archived