Castaway Cay Cabanas

dutchess43

On CC do they have clam shells or cabanas to rent for the day?

The price is $499 and includes the host, fruit, snacks, water, soft drinks, sunscreen, fluffy towels, fresh water shower, beach toys, tube and float rental, snorkel gear and a 1hr bike rental. Good for up to 6 people.

That price is for the family beach cabana. Serenity Bay cabana is $399, up to 4 people.

Unless you are Concierge or a Platinum Castaway Club member, it is very difficult to get one.

:cutie:

Usually they are hard to get. However, when I checked in for my Wonder cruise (after the 90 day mark) they still had 6 available. Depends on how full your cruise is when you check in and how popular they are.

To the OP - they have chairs set up with umbrellas, so not quite clamshells. They are free.

The price is $499 and includes the host, fruit, snacks, water, soft drinks, sunscreen, fluffy towels, fresh water shower, beach toys, tube and float rental, snorkel gear and a 1hr bike rental. Good for up to 6 people.

That price is for the family beach cabana. Serenity Bay cabana is $399, up to 4 people.

Unless you are Concierge or a Platinum Castaway Club member, it is very difficult to get one.

:cutie:

And lot depends on the time you go. We were on the Fantasy in September and are Gold and I was able to get a cabana on Serenity Bay.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Archived