Jewel Deck 7 Aft Cabins

martikus

We had an aft cabin on the Serenade over the night club. If you go to bed early then there will be noise from the night club. Usually the party is over at 11pm but one night there was a private function that went later and we heard the music. I am a heavy sleeper so it did not bother me but my DW can hear a pin drop on the heliport from the aft so it did keep her awake until they were done around 1am.

I did extensive research before a recent post final payment cabin upgrade. There were 2 adjacent cabins on 7 and 2 on 8 but there was another cabin between. My research did find that some people who went to bed on the earlier side were bothered by the "base" thumping from the night club, and my mom is an early-to-bed person, so we decided on 8 even through the cabins were not adjoining. We didn't hear a peep on deck 8.

If you tend to stay up late, or no cabins on 8 or 9 are available, they would be great cabins...the view is phenomenal and the balconies are huge!

Not sure if that helps, but if its an opportunity for an aft vs no aft, and I was a night owl, I'd go for it!:D

Archived