The Victory

BcIcemen

Try this:
[URL]http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=175[/URL]

There are actually tons of current ones in the Member Reviews section. Lots of people choose not to post their reviews on the boards as they don't feel that recounting their personal experiences should require defense/debate.

We were on the Victory in September and my review is available if you're interested. Have a great trip (and a great time planning until then!!). :)

[quote name='BcIcemen']I am on the Victory in Feb. I havent seen many reviews about the ship or its cruises on here. Is It in drydock right now or just an older ship that doesnt get that much reaction?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Right now Victory is in San Juan for it's home port. You won't be able to find reviews of your itinerary on Victory because of the coming change. However, I believe she was in dry dock in 2011. I hope you have great trip! :D
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

We were on the Victory for the December 2nd cruise. We loved every bit of it. The crew was great the ship was very clean. We participated in the "Cheers" program and the bar service was very impressive.

I am sure you will love your cruise on the Victory. For us it was a cruise that we wanted to repeat over and over.

My daughter and I were on the Victory last May and had a wonderful time. I did write a review and included pix. My cruise was May 27-June 3rd if you wanted to find the review. We really enjoyed the ship. We thought it was beautiful!! Sometimes you have to go with an 'open mind' and just enjoy yourself...we sure did!

Carnival sails from San Juan year round. The Victory and Valor will be trading places very soon. For a review on the Victory, please see my signature. Although the itinerary will be different, I do write quite a bit about the ship and service. You're gonna love her!

I just got off the victory yesterday and I plan to write up a review once I get home (I'm currently killing time at a layover in ATL). I will split my review into two sections- one about the ship and cruising carnival, and the other with a day by day breakdown of what I did, that way you can refer to the first section since the port info won't pertain to your itinerary (and hopefully the second section will help out some people who plan to sail on valor next year!)

Archived