Ramada Miami Airport North

Donna - dsw

Hopefully Yogi or one of the other locals can give you some feedback on this motel. Have you compared this to the Comfort Suites Airport North or the hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA? :confused: Those regualrly get positive feedback on these boards.

Good luck! :)

That hotel is actually in a suburb of Miami known as Hialeah. I would guess 98% of the population there is Hispanic. Most people speak Spanish as their primary language. Traffic is heavy here, and its very removed from the Port of Miami.

Follow JID's advice and see if you can find something reasonable in the Airport/Blue Lagoon areas.

I'm not a fan of the airport LaQuinta at all but I would pick that property over this one.

The Hyatt downtown is a nice property, it has kind of a dated feel but its clean. I also like its location, you can walk to everything and the hotel is connected to the free MetroMover via a covered walkway.

The free Miami trolley also has a stop right in front of the hotel. If you rent a car watch out, downtown hotels charge $25-$35 per night for parking :eek:

Archived