Any Pay Resturants on Explore of Seas

My DS and family are sailing on the Explorer of the Seas to the Bahamas in february and I thought about giving them money to have a dinner on me at one of the pay resturants.

Can anyone provide a list of any pay resturants cost and your rating of the resturant as to worth the expensive. There are 8 in their party ranging in age from 58 to 15

Thank you in advance

Sam

The Explorer just has Portofino's at $25 pp. We have always had a great meal at Portofino's with excellent service. I'm sure you may get different views from different folks. There is also Johnny Rockets for casual fare at $4.95 pp. I think the $$ are still correct, I'll find out next month.

EOS has only 1 real specialty restaurant, Portofino's and it's 25 per person.

Yes, I think it's worth it. We ate their twice. Great service and good food. We really enjoyed it.

There's also a Johnny Rockets. I believe that one's about 5 per person.

Maybe it was just us but I got the chicken sandwich and nearly gagged. It was beyond terrible. Not even a chicken patty.. no idea what it was so I wouldn't recommend it.

You can also get the Chops Filet Mignon in the MDR for I believe a 15 charge per person. Not worth it. There was something off with our filets.

The Explorer just has Portofino's at $25 pp. We have always had a great meal at Portofino's with excellent service. I'm sure you may get different views from different folks. There is also Johnny Rockets for casual fare at $4.95 pp. I think the $$ are still correct, I'll find out next month.

EOS has only 1 real specialty restaurant, Portofino's and it's 25 per person.

Yes, I think it's worth it. We ate their twice. Great service and good food. We really enjoyed it.

There's also a Johnny Rockets. I believe that one's about 5 per person.

Maybe it was just us but I got the chicken sandwich and nearly gagged. It was beyond terrible. Not even a chicken patty.. no idea what it was so I wouldn't recommend it.

You can also get the Chops Filet Mignon in the MDR for I believe a 15 charge per person. Not worth it. There was something off with our filets.

Stange that two replies mentioned $25. We paid $20 three weeks ago. Was it because we pre booked?

Phyl

Stange that two replies mentioned $25. We paid $20 three weeks ago. Was it because we pre booked?

Phyl

And I paid $20 back in May....

And the website, with a mock restaurant selection, says $20 as well.

Also note, the $4.95 per person at Johnny Rockets does not include the cost of a milkshake. Thats extra.

Steve

Just booked a few weeks ago for this coming February on AOS and it is $20 per person:). However, if you book the first or second night and have a party of four or more there is a Celebrations promo you can book that offers a $30 bar credit for the party. In OPs case, might want to break in to two groups;).

Archived