ItalianFemmy's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - US Inaugural

italianfemmy

I must PAUSE for a moment to say thank you to the CC community!! You all made me feel so good last year about my talent as a photographer and so validated as an artist that I finally started to see myself in that light. I had never submitted anything for publication last year when I did my Dream review. But so many of you kept saying my work belonged in magazines. And after my review hit 100,000 views and hundreds upon thousands of positive comments, I started to believe there was something there. Granted, I'd been shooting for more than 5 years and tons of clients had told me the same but it didn't hit me until such a large number of unbiased people reached out to me.

I had over 100 emails from members on here telling me how my review inspired them in some way and more than 40 people who wanted to get into photography hoping that I could help them in some way. And I did my best to always respond to every single person.

Meanwhile, I started putting my work out in platforms where it could be viewed by more people. As I sit here, less than 1 year later typing this review, my work has been on the cover of a magazine 6 times since June, 2012. I have received a total of 11 publications in 2012. I have over 200 photos printed inside of magazines as well. I might have gotten there one day but I believe my review on CC and the love that was shown to me encouraged me to make it happen now, rather than later. So, I want to thank all of you for that!

This gave me goose bumps! Seriously. I just love hearing stories about things like this....It is so wonderful to hear that the kind words of others helped to give you the push to follow your dreams and that you have been so successful is just fantastic!

Thank you for sharing this piece of the story.

I read your review on the Dream a few weeks ago and absolutely loved your photos and your way of telling us about your wonderful cruise. I am so thrilled to subscribe to this thread to learn more about the Breeze and hear about your experience. Congratulations on your publications with your amazing photos!!

prefer getting on the ship 1-1:30 too. Go right to the cabin. Love it.

I always say that I board around 2 every time I cruise. No lines, no nothing.I don't want my vacation to start early if I have to wait in line to board a ship. My experience is that after 2 you are in no time on the ship and can go directly to your cabin and most have had their lunch by then too, so less crowded at the buffet. Last week on the Liberty of the Seas I arrived at the pier at 2:50.

Thank you for posting another review as I too, am apart of your review fan club!

I'm curious... Have any thoughts about being a photographer for a potential cruise wedding? Let me know if I should email you directly....

And we even asked a random stranger to take a photo of the two of us. The man that looks like he's either about to pull his pants down or just pulled them up in the background makes this shot awesome! lol.

CarnivalBreeze103.jpg

...CRACKING UP.... Seriously! I think judging by the look on his face... he's ready to drop trow... Chris thinks otherwise, and that's satisfaction on his face and he's pulling up.... I'll defer to him, he's got the manly instincts on his side LOL!

After reading your Dream review, I booked the Dream. I'm sure after reading this review, I will need to prepare myself to book the Breeze for next year. Looking forward to the rest of your review. Also congratulations on your work getting props and the recognition your photos received. Your work is awesome!!!

I just finished your Dream review and enjoyed it (even though I won't be sailing her anytime soon). Love your photography and happy to hear about your recent well-deserved success in having your photos published. Looking forward to your Breeze review. Thanks for taking the time to do this for your fans!

Okay, most avid CC members know how to subscribe to a thread. I encourage everyone to subscribe with at least daily email reminders. This way, you'll be notified when I add stuff. Some days, I won't be able to post at all due to being out shooting a large event, wedding, etc. So, subscribing is the easiest way to keep up to date with when I post.

If you do not know how to subscribe, it's uber simple! Simply go up to the top right hand corner of the first post and click on "Thread Tools".

Then click "Subscribe to this thread"

Then choose how often you'd like to be notified, if at all, via email updates.

Voila! You're subscribed!

P.S. By clicking on your "USER CP" on the top left of this screen, you can see all of your subscriptions. They'll be bold when you haven't read the newest posts and won't be bold when you're all caught up!

Enjoy!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU - I've never known how to subscribe, so thank you for posting the "how to".

Alicia,

Cant wait to read the rest of this. I know it will be slow but so worth the wait. I am considering going on the Breeze but the reviews have been somewhat iffy and friends that went on the ship were not too happy. Looking forward to the review and pictures.