ItalianFemmy's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - US Inaugural

italianfemmy

I know, but I like hers :) Her photos are AMAZING!

Thank you :-)

To be perfectly honest, I am quite behind on my paid client work and I just don't have time right now to edit photos from the cruise. I fell ill for a little while and it really set me back. I don't have any idea when I will be able to resume my review unfortunately. I must put my clients first and my health. It means a lot to me that people keep reviving this thread and still want it to continue. I will eventually get to it but it most likely won't be soon.

Alicia...do what you have to do. Some will be disappointed but they'll get over it. The Funatics will still love you. Drop in and say hey on the other media site from time to time. Glad to hear your business is doing well and hope you have recovered from your illness. Enjoyed crusing with you and Latanya and hope to see you on another ship in the future.

Your spa deck mate.

Crew

Thank you :-)

To be perfectly honest, I am quite behind on my paid client work and I just don't have time right now to edit photos from the cruise. I fell ill for a little while and it really set me back. I don't have any idea when I will be able to resume my review unfortunately. I must put my clients first and my health. It means a lot to me that people keep reviving this thread and still want it to continue. I will eventually get to it but it most likely won't be soon.

I don't dispute you are busy, it's your livelyhood. Those reviews are time consuming (even without pictures). I can't imagine putting one together, transferring pictures, getting all the commentary in etc. I think that's why the reviews with pictures usually are in segments.

I feel when it's time, the review will show up, but people need to keep in mind you have a life, you have a personal life too. You tried to fit it all in by starting the review, and it wasn't feasable, as you found out.

I don't dispute you are busy, it's your livelyhood. Those reviews are time consuming (even without pictures). I can't imagine putting one together, transferring pictures, getting all the commentary in etc. I think that's why the reviews with pictures usually are in segments.

I feel when it's time, the review will show up, but people need to keep in mind you have a life, you have a personal life too. You tried to fit it all in by starting the review, and it wasn't feasable, as you found out.

Yeah I was really busy when I did the Dream review too and I was able to complete that one and add new chapters frequently. I thought I would be able to do it the same way this time but didn't realize how much MORE work I have now than I did back then. Sigh.

Yeah I was really busy when I did the Dream review too and I was able to complete that one and add new chapters frequently. I thought I would be able to do it the same way this time but didn't realize how much MORE work I have now than I did back then. Sigh.

Don't worry about us here on CC, your health and career are wayyyyyyy more important and I am very happy that your career has kicked up into high gear but don't let it be at a cost to your health..:)

Barb

After reading your review, I have decided that Carnival should pay you to cruise :) You take AMAZING pitures and you have really gotten me excited about our upcoming cruise in June. I just got a new DSLR camera and need to get practicing before its here!! Great review!

I am so sorry you were sick. I hope you've made a full recovery now. Don't worry about your review , it will come when there's time. I'm worried about, though. It sounds as if you are too busy. I'm glad your work is going so well, but be sure it doesn't consume every minute of your time. Strive for a balanced life. The stress of working too hard can have a negative effect on your health. You are too young and too talented to be a workaholic! Take care of yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone. Thank you for your concern. I haven't been on cruise critic in months .. luckily I am signed up to receive emails when someone posts in this thread.

I've had it rough with some major health stuff since the cruise.. some of which actually started during the cruise. As a small business owner where I do all the marketing, sales, shooting and editing not to mention phone calls, contracts, budgeting, accounting - any illness immediately puts me behind because I do this on my own.

I currently have clients that have been waiting for their images past the amount of time stated in their contracts. My health has been improving and I am getting a lot more done now that I am properly being treated and am on good medicines. But I think it will be another 2-3 months based on the current status before I am caught back up on my workload.

At the end of the day, it would be incredibly irresponsible for me to devote hours upon hours to writing a stellar review and editing vacation pictures when I have clients that have been waiting for their images well beyond the amount of time they should have been waiting.

If I am being completely honest - I don't know how much I will even remember of this cruise since I didn't take detailed notes. I have a great memory and would have been ok to recap it all if I'd done it pretty quickly but now .. what we did on what day and at what time is blurry. So if I can resume this review at some point in time, it might just have highlights and lowlights and photos.... I know the photos are what you guys most want anyway!! :-)

Again - thank you so much for thinking about me. It means the world!

xoxoxo!

Glad to hear that your helth is improving - that's the more important thing.Best wishes for continued good health!

SO runs a small business, so I completely understand the demands and responsibilities. It makes the time on a cruise even more special, and its why we leave phones in the car when we go. We like to completely get away from it all. Usually means I don;t get very many pictures though, since I use my phone for everything.

I am glad we got to hear from you

I am also glad to hear you're feeling better. Take care of yourself and definitely do not worry about this review. Wishing you improved health and happiness and hope you'll be caught up and well enough to enjoy another cruise soon :)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

• 1 year later...

It is 2 years later and I hope all is well with you... I was lead to you post and realize when I got to the end you never got a chance to finish.... I sure all is lost now but your pictures are amazing... Maybe you will get the notification and just post pictures and what you remember about them