ItalianFemmy's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - US Inaugural

italianfemmy

Must be busy at work (just heard about her on another thread, so came over to catch up on this review to get to 'know' her).

What thread? lol. I hope it's not bad! :)

I am still here (as in getting notifications.) It is 11:46pm and I still have another 2-3 hours of work to do. Been working since 7am this morning! :-) Fun times! At least business is good though which is more than some people have!

What thread? lol. I hope it's not bad! :)

I am still here (as in getting notifications.) It is 11:46pm and I still have another 2-3 hours of work to do. Been working since 7am this morning! :-) Fun times! At least business is good though which is more than some people have!

This one: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36818989&postcount=494

ALL good, so nothing to worry about! It was a compliment of your photography, so I was curious who you were and came here for a pick at your beautiful art work!

My Granny (God rest her soul) always said that all good things come to those who waitl You are must definitely worth waiting for!

But please, we leave on March 16......

could I bribe you with the best cheesecake you have ever put in your mouth';You pick the flavorus you liek and i will create a masterpeice for ou

I could make up a review. ;)

Okay, I have now read your past review and am caught up on this one. Your reviews are like crack! :p You need another hit all the time! Where is the next installment? :)

I do understand your busy schedule and will wait patiently for it. . .

(My daughter is a junior in college in commercial photography. I had the opportunity to watch her do a shoot for her class and then do all the work on the two shots she liked best. I didn't know how much could really be done with photoshop!!!! Way cool.)

I'll just go through a ten step program while I wait. . . .:)

Okay, I have now read your past review and am caught up on this one. Your reviews are like crack! :p You need another hit all the time! Where is the next installment? :)

(My daughter is a junior in college in commercial photography. I had the opportunity to watch her do a shoot for her class and then do all the work on the two shots she liked best. I didn't know how much could really be done with photoshop!!!! Way cool.)

You n everyone else.....:D

LOL! What 2 steps are you leaving out from the 12 step programs?:D

• 2 weeks later...

So I just want to apologize to everyone because I simply haven't had time to write anything new much less edit photos for this review. I've been swamped with work and going through a fair amount of personal stuff. When I started this review, I thought I would have time to add some here and there every week but that hasn't been the case. I don't know when I will be able to add more but rest assured there are other reviews on here! I will eventually get back here to write more. I just don't know 'when'.

I just discovered your Breeze review! Your Dream review made me so excited for our first cruise last summer. Now the hubby and I are going on the Breeze in June! I've only read the first page so far! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ok. All caught up. A few things:

I'm very excited you have been successful sharing your talent with the world!

Thank you for sharing your great talent with us.

I hope whatever is going on works out for you.

I don't cruise on the Breeze until June so I have plenty of time to wait on a famous ItalianFemmy review!

I am really happy that you are having so much work, because that is always a help finacially and it wil give you what you need to plan your next vacation! I am sorry you are going through so much personal stuff, that always has a negative ring to it, and I hope things are not bad for you . I have so enjoyed reading your Dream reviewand the beginning of this Breeze review. It doesn't matter to me when you finish it. Take the time you need to deal with everything life has brought you lately and don't worry about the review. Just promise that you will finish it whether it takes a year or whatever. I am so interested in your comparison of the Dream and the Breeze. I wish you only the best! Take care of yourself. You are so gifted!

Thanks for the great review so far. You take wonderful pictures.

Let's talk about that for a second. Many cruises ago back when I was about 18 years old (so 13 years ago), I was feeling really motion sick. I get so sleepy when I take motion sickness medications, even the non drowsy ones and they knock me right out. So, I was fighting against taking the meds due to not wanting to miss the cruise but was miserably ill. Again, this was years ago. So, the only thing on that cruise that made me feel slightly better was to go out to an open deck and look at the horizon and feel the fresh air. A lady came up to me on that cruise and asked me if I was ok. I explained it was horrible motion sickness. She said she had just the thing for me and went up to her room and came back with a plastic bag filled with pills for me. What were they you might ask?

Ginger Root. You have to take them with food or they will burn your stomach, especially if you burp. But I swear I have never been motion sick again in all the cruises I've taken because I make sure to take my Ginger Root pills. There are zero side effects for me and I can enjoy my trip. I swear by them. Walmart rarely has them in stock but your natural foods stores or health stores should carry them and they're super cheap and a bottle lasts me for multiple trips!

I swear by Ginger Root also! I take 2 capsules 2x a day and I start 3-4 days before I leave and I never have a problem and used to get horribly sea sick.

Edited by CoasterJoe
Can't spell!

Hey Alicia. I was happy to discover this new review of yours! My partner and I sailed on the Dream in October and read that entire review before going, and it was extremely helpful.

I'm a photog enthuasist, and would love to one day do this for a living. A bit too scary for me, I think. Your pics are fantastic, and give me lots of ideas.

Great job. I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and the business!

Hello I.F.

Thanks so much for this great review! I read you Dream review when I 1st discovered Cruise Critic last year. It was before our Dream cruise and I enjoyed it so much.

Imagine my excitement when I found out you went on the Breeze and were doing a review for it! We are booked on the Breeze for this coming June. You are absolutely great at what you do and I have been admiring your photos and your writing style and your sense of humor.

I hope all is well with you. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us :)