Carnival Glory May 5 2013!

jaxie001

11 Days until we board Glory!!!! :)

Hey girl! There you are!!! I was hoping youde post soon lol, your mom mentioned wanting a post wedding pic, awesome idea :) what are your thoughts on time, place, whatcha got planned after boarding again? Are you flying in day before or that day, we're that day...due to dd theater commitments....we'll have to keep an eye out in the port building for each other :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Hey girl! There you are!!! I was hoping youde post soon lol, your mom mentioned wanting a post wedding pic, awesome idea :) what are your thoughts on time, place, whatcha got planned after boarding again? Are you flying in day before or that day, we're that day...due to dd theater commitments....we'll have to keep an eye out in the port building for each other :)

That's a great idea! I think after the ceremony/lunch we'll just take pictures on the ship before dinner! I'm sure we'll find each other - the dresses might give it away ;)

When will you be back on the ship??

Yes they might give it away lol! I think we plan to be back on right around 530 and we have dinner reservations for 7, I'm sure we can fit something in :) Have you got a big group?

Are you nervous or just excited? LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Archived