On Board fitness --Riviera

superstew

We are on the Jan. 2 sailing from Miami and we are wondering what is the approx. length of the fitness track and are there spin bikes in the fitness centre?

225300.jpg

The Fitness track is at the top of the aft superstucture, known as Deck 16, and it runs around the base of the funnel.

224912.jpg225939.jpg

Riviera has a beautiful gym with plenty of stationary and recumbent bikes. I can't recall if there are spin bikes or a spin class. Hopefully someone can clarify.

Agreed, the track is small and you will have a difficult time jogging as fellow passengers enjoy walking at a leisurely pace, usually 2-3 abreast which makes passing cumbersome. Perhaps if you went very early in the morning to job?

What is the track made of? Any ideas? I just bought a new pair of back shoes for when I am running and would like to make sure that the surface will be OK for me. Thanks!

Sort of a cork-like composite material, no doubt manufactured specifically for the purpose.

It appears to be low impact and high traction.

Archived