jeep tour to baby beach vs natural pool

karen327

We can either take the ships excursion through la palm tours, which sees many of the regular sights and ends at baby beach, or schedule on our own for a few dollars more and go to natural pool. Can anyone tell me if it is worth paying more money and the slight risk of missing the ship to see the natural pool, or if it is better to just stay with the ship tour. We usually arrange our own excursions while on a cruise, but thought we would stick wit the ship one this time, as it is less money and same number of people in a jeep.

The natural pool is great once you get there but really bumpy to get to via jeep or atv.

Baby Beach is meh IMO...shallow with a lovely view and smell of belching smoke from the huge oil.refinery. The worthwhile beach area in Aruba IMO is Palm Beach on the other end of the Island

If I had to choose...I'd choose Natural 0

Pool

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I've done the DePalm tour to Baby Beach. It is actually very good. You go to a lot of interesting sites along the way that you would probably miss on you own. The ride to the Natural Pool is difficult, and many find it scary. You can find a lot of posts about it on this board, and there are some videos from it on youtube. Many people claim they wouldn't attempt to go there without a guide. You would need to take a jeep type vehicle to get there. If you decide that's what you want to do, rent one asap because they go quickly.

Archived