FTTF Question

PrettyHazardous

I hope this question makes sense:rolleyes:....

How does one find out if FTTF has already been posted and sold out on their cruise? For example my cruise is on 9/15/13. I am searching for FTTF because I know its available on the Valor but I can't find it. I was wondering if it's sold out or if it just hasn't been posted yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

go into your booking and cick on activities

click on the home port it will be listed there when it comes available

your cruise must be registered in carnival web site

under manage my cruise

How does one go about finding how many FTTF cabins are left on a particular cruise?

You have to go to try to purchase it. If it gets low enough (I think less thank 15 or so) it will tell you how many are left.

How does one go about finding how many FTTF cabins are left on a particular cruise?

it will tell you after you go through the booking process.

Only 30 cabins on any cruise will be made available-- depending on how many platinum / diamond members are traveling

You can only see 15 at a time though=-- once the 15 is depleted it will add whatever is necessary.

For our glory cruise in January-- it came available one day and by the end of the week the entire inventory was gone.

I hope this question makes sense:rolleyes:....

How does one find out if FTTF has already been posted and sold out on their cruise? For example my cruise is on 9/15/13. I am searching for FTTF because I know its available on the Valor but I can't find it. I was wondering if it's sold out or if it just hasn't been posted yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I do not think that Puerto Rico is offering FTTF yet. I think on the Valor its only available while still in Miami

I've seen this too. I wonder if this is where they're going to put the option to receive text messages from Carnival about delays at embarkation etc.

hey-- i'd pay .01 for that service.

(last time we were on a cruise the legend was delayed- we did get an email but once I left home I never checked my mail until after we were home.

Archived