Problem viewing cruise details on Carnival.com

CB42

Is anyone else having the problem I'm having? I sign on Carnival.com click on manage my cruise, My Cruise Manager page comes up and when I click on View Details, the View Cruise Documents the next page comes up and it is light blue and won't let me click on Print General Information. It worked 2 weeks ago but not since. My cruise has been paid in full, So it can't be that. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

I just tried to look at mine after seeing your post, and when I go on "manage your cruise", it comes up blank...so something must be going on with the website...I cruise in 10 days, so I'll likely call tomorrow if it isn't fixed since I had planned on printing everything tomorrow...

If you have any luck, let us know, and I'll do the same:)

I have tried both ways and still no luck. Very frustrating, I can click on Edit Online Check-in and Plan Activities and they both come up. Uploaded Windows 8 a few weeks back and wonder if that affected it?

OH GOOD!!!! More problems for Carnival IT to fix.

If they do as good a job with this as they have done with the Gift Card situation we may never get on the Carnival.com site again. :eek:

Boy, if I could just find a job where I could be this incompetent and still have a job tomorrow I would be set for life. :p

Few days ago carnival.com lost my January & February cruises. Had to reenter the booking number and my checkin info again.:mad:

carnival.com still had the November cruise though.

Haven't changed anything about my computer in a very long time.

I have Windows 8 as well and discovered many things weren't working as well when run in "metro mode" which is the full screen mode. If you run you browser in desktop mode, it will probably work. Metro mode at least for chrome won't allow many add-ins to run.

bmckim, How do I switch my browser to Desktop mode? And how do I check to see what mode it in? Thanks I'm not too computer smart I guess

If you go to the settings on your browser, you should be able to switch to Desktop Mode. Also, you can get to your desktop by moving the mouse to the upper left corner and clicking on the desktop and going from there. Don't feel bad, the Operating System is a big change. I have been using it for a few weeks and don't really have a good grasp yet...

OH GOOD!!!! More problems for Carnival IT to fix.

If they do as good a job with this as they have done with the Gift Card situation we may never get on the Carnival.com site again. :eek:

Boy, if I could just find a job where I could be this incompetent and still have a job tomorrow I would be set for life. :p

Ha,Ha,Ha, you might try working for the Canadian Goverment :eek:

Me think's there are a few there already. :D

We've had the same problem for over a week now

I am having the same problems with Chrome. It works fine in Internet Explorer. If you are having a problem using Internet Explorer then you need to turn on, or off compatibility under the tools tab.

Tried on/off , nothing, the weird thing is that i was on their site a few week's ago. now all i get is Internet Explorer cannot display :confused:

back to the drawing board. :eek:

I can view my info, but it will not let me pre-register my son for Circle "C". It lets me get to the last page of registration, then comes back with an invalid error.

It's been like that for 2 weeks.

We have been PIF for a month now.

Strange.

I guess nobody there is looking into it to fix it because it's been like thos for a month now.

Archived