Lost Luggage 12/23/12 Explorer/ Bayonne

We have a piece of luggage missing. We traveled with my BIL and his looks just like ours, so I thought we had everything. It is a black carry on size with a broken front pocket zipper with a small red trim

We just got off the Explorer this afternoon, 12/23/12. I tried calling the port, customs, security, talked to rci and said to call back on Wed. I can't understand why I could not talk to anyone, My name and address/phone is on the tag from section 30............can anyone help??????:confused:

Does it have anything to do with this thread???

What the hecks going on at that port?? Yow-za

Good luck locating it

No, my luggage is still missing, hard to believe that no one called and I could not talk to any one. The port was was very crowded with new arrivals waiting to get on, we were late in arriving and did not depart until noon.......very cranky passengers!:mad: Come on people......Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!:D

I just want my luggage!!

Come on SQRfireman, lighten up, it is the holiday season...

This is the Royal site and OP was not part of a thread but created his own.

Ocean Dancer, hope you get it back in a timely fashion.

We just got of EOS in Baltimore Sat and I saw 2 people very upset because their luggage was not where it was supposed to be. People rush, grap without making sure they have their own bags. Do hope you get yours back...

We have a piece of luggage missing. We traveled with my BIL and his looks just like ours, so I thought we had everything. It is a black carry on size with a broken front pocket zipper with a small red trim

We just got off the Explorer this afternoon, 12/23/12. I tried calling the port, customs, security, talked to rci and said to call back on Wed. I can't understand why I could not talk to anyone, My name and address/phone is on the tag from section 30............can anyone help??????:confused:

I just saw this info on the site where the person mistakingly took someone else's bag..

"I'm told the luggage dept is open today at 8 am. The number is 800- 256-6649."

Can't hurt, give it a shot, maybe it will all work out after all.

Steve

I just saw this info on the site where the person mistakingly took someone else's bag..

"I'm told the luggage dept is open today at 8 am. The number is 800- 256-6649."

Can't hurt, give it a shot, maybe it will all work out after all.

Steve

Thank you Steve, you are my new Christmas angel!!!

I just called your number and talked to a REAL person. My luggage has been found and will be shipped to us this week..........I wish all passengers on our cruise were as nice as you!!!!!!:)

Glad that they found your luggage. Usually lost luggage does turn up and the airline does bring it to you.....I guess it would be worse if the luggage is lost before the cruise I would panic that ship would leave and I have no luggage...

How was your cruise??? I have family on the Explorer for NYE....

Glad that they found your luggage. Usually lost luggage does turn up and the airline does bring it to you.....I guess it would be worse if the luggage is lost before the cruise I would panic that ship would leave and I have no luggage...

How was your cruise??? I have family on the Explorer for NYE....

Thank you!! The cruise was great, the passengers were the main problem, very rude!!:cool:

Archived