mini fridge

poofersgrl

oh ok. I only ask because I don't recall one last year when we were in an inside on the Spirit. Not that we will be using it, just wondering. Also, does anyone know the cost of items and what is in the mini bar should I decide to use anything? Is it worth it? Thanks.

oh ok. I only ask because I don't recall one last year when we were in an inside on the Spirit. Not that we will be using it, just wondering. Also, does anyone know the cost of items and what is in the mini bar should I decide to use anything? Is it worth it? Thanks.

If you are back on the Spirit you are correct no fridge in any cabins except suites. The usual in the fridge, liquor miniatures, beer, soda, a few snacks. In 30+ cruises never used anything in fact I had the room steward empty it.

There will be a price list somewhere in the cabin available for you. Items are very expensive, very similar to hotel room mini bars. I would have to be pretty desparate for one of the items to buy it. I believe the Spirit is the only NCL ship without mini fridges in the cabins. If you are on the Spirit, take a small cooler with you and ask you room steward to keep ice in it for you.

There will be a price list somewhere in the cabin available for you. Items are very expensive, very similar to hotel room mini bars. I would have to be pretty desparate for one of the items to buy it. I believe the Spirit is the only NCL ship without mini fridges in the cabins. If you are on the Spirit, take a small cooler with you and ask you room steward to keep ice in it for you.

If you need a fridge to keep medicine cool you can request one on the Spirit. I have done it twice and got the little mini frodge in the cabin.

We are on the Pearl this year. Thanks for the heads up. I will ask the steward to empty it. We don't plan on using the fridge at all for anything unless we get some bottled water on the ship. We use the soda cards etc and the ultimate drink pkg is not worth the money for us since I am the only one drinking. Thanks.

Here's the mini bar price list that was on the Jewel last month. I'm not certain but I'm guessing that the fridges are stocked identically fleet-wide.

IMG_5949.jpg

thanks John. YIKES! Prices are steep. No wonder no one uses the mini bar...hehe. Although the soda we might even though we will have the soda card. Are these liquor bottles the small ones that the airlines have?

You hit the nail on the head - you have to be fairly desperate to pay those prices. Yes, they're the small liquor bottles that you find on airplanes. I think they're called nips.

thanks John. YIKES! Prices are steep. No wonder no one uses the mini bar...hehe. Although the soda we might even though we will have the soda card. Are these liquor bottles the small ones that the airlines have?

You should bring some soda, or bottled water with you for when you are in your cabin. Sometimes it is too long a walk to go get a soda later at night when you are in your cabin. Just a suggestion........ :)

From recommendations here, we asked out steward to empty out the minifridge and then we put in water bottles we purchased in port and other things that could benefit from cooling.

Interestingly, we discovered on the last day that the contents of the fridge had been stored in the compartment behind the sofa.

I asked my steward to remove the contents of our fridge on my last trip on Epic (first time on NCL), and he looked at me pretty confused. Had no idea where to put everything. He ended up grabbing a trash bag, putting everything in it, and I told him to just throw it all under our bed next to our luggage.

I thought they'd be used to this request, but apparently not? Or did I just have a junior steward?

We are on the Pearl this year. Thanks for the heads up. I will ask the steward to empty it. We don't plan on using the fridge at all for anything unless we get some bottled water on the ship. We use the soda cards etc and the ultimate drink pkg is not worth the money for us since I am the only one drinking. Thanks.

We had the steward empty the frig; that way we had a place to store the milk and juice we brought back from breakfast every morning (cranberry, orange juice) to enjoy later in the day.

Archived