Holiday message from bill leiber

Bill Leiber

Dear Azamara Followers -

I hope that this Holiday message finds you even more enjoying the festive year-end holiday season and the last-minute excitement of getting ready for Christmas.

To all of Azamara's loyal global followers, I appreciate and admire the intensity and frequency with which you expressed your thoughts and different point of views throughout this year about our onboard and shoreside operation. Your feedback, both positive and negative, will guide us forward in the year ahead to build a "better" Azamara.

Also, I extend my sincerest appreciation to Host Andy for his dedication to our company and to his stellar management of ensuring the Forum's civility and professionalism during some choppy seas this year and also a "thank-you" to Laura of Cruise Critic for her support. I'm grateful to Larry Pimentel and his executive team for their support and guidance along the way.

My best wishes to all of you and to your families for a joyous Christmas holiday and an Azamazing New Year filled with good health, happiness and prosperity. We look forward to welcoming you aboard again in 2013 and 2014.

Warmest holiday regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Bill,

Have a merry and a meaningful Christmas and a happy and a healthy 2013.

It has indeed been an honor to have enjoyed your words this past year, since Mr. B. and I began planning our first Azamara adventure. We are so fortunate that you are the CBO of ACC!

--May

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your kind comments, and for everything you do for our Azamara community. We are fortunate to have you with us... along with your wealth of information & advice for Azamara's guests.

I'd like to wish you and your family a healthy, happy & Azamazing 2013.

Sincerely,

Andy

Bill and Andy...you both have been so gracious and helpful. Can't thank you enough. Bill, I hope Azamara appreciates what an asset they have in you.

Only a week before we leave for South America and our next Azamara adventure. So looking forward to being on board ship again.

Happy Holidays and a healthy, successful 2013 to both of you.

mare

Archived