Favorite splurge on the ship that says, "I am on vacation"

RIvacationgirl

I know I am on vacation when I go relax by the pool with my favorite crossword puzzle book, and enjoy a nice cold cocktail. I enjoy the people watching and love seeing everyone in a good mood, enjoying their families and I have had some great conversations with people from all over the country.

What little splurges do you enjoy on vacation???:)

51 weeks of the year I don't drink alcohol other than red wine. When I get on the ship I order a nice gin and tonic, take out my book, expose my New Hampshire ghostly legs to the sun and hey I am on vacation!

That is too funny. I am a pale New England ghostly person too!:p

When I lock my cell phone in the room safe the vacation starts.

I thought vacation started when I sign my credit card slip at the desk have my Photo taken and get my ship key..

But !!!! on a recent cruise at the desk my phone rings with D.D.( who just droped us off 1/2 hr before )

" Dad I'M O K but I kinda Wreaked your car . It is being towed home. Have a good vaca , love you bye "

WORST KEY PHOTO EVER

Locked phone in safe , Like new van:)

I thought vacation started when I sign my credit card slip at the desk have my Photo taken and get my ship key..

But !!!! on a recent cruise at the desk my phone rings with D.D.( who just droped us off 1/2 hr before )

" Dad I'M O K but I kinda Wreaked your car . It is being towed home. Have a good vaca , love you bye "

WORST KEY PHOTO EVER

Locked phone in safe , Like new van:)

I guess things could only improve from that point!:(

I know I am on vacation when I go relax by the pool with my favorite crossword puzzle book, and enjoy a nice cold cocktail...

What little splurges do you enjoy on vacation???:)

Asking the tallest best looking bartender onboard for a French Kiss. When he brings me the specialty drink in a giant martini glass I say, " I did not mean THAT...!":confused:

coka:D

Embarkation day, right after lunch, I order a Miami Vice which is half strawberry daiquiri and half pina colada. I saw an article on this drink before our very first cruise in 2009 and made it a tradition of getting one as my first drink on our cruise. I only have one.......which is good because I really don't like it! But....you just can't argue with tradition!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Embarkation day, right after lunch, I order a Miami Vice which is half strawberry daiquiri and half pina colada. I saw an article on this drink before our very first cruise in 2009 and made it a tradition of getting one as my first drink on our cruise. I only have one.......which is good because I really don't like it! But....you just can't argue with tradition!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

too funny, but your right, tradition is tradition and I'll have to try that one in 3 weeks myself :D

Archived