Where Will We Dock? How to Find Out?

cluso

We'll be in Cozumel on the Connie on 10 Jan 2013 (leave MIA 7 Jan). It says "docked" on the intinerary. My guess is south of town at the international piers, but I really don't know, haven't been there. We want to rent a car, so need to find out. Isn't there a website that reports exactly where the ships dock (ie pier numbers)?

Thank you!

They don't come to you, so it makes a difference on what company I choose. Some are in town, which is taxi fares both ways from the international piers. Some are at the international piers. Just wanted a clue before I started trying to make reservations.

We'll be in Cozumel on the Connie on 10 Jan 2013 (leave MIA 7 Jan). It says "docked" on the intinerary. My guess is south of town at the international piers, but I really don't know, haven't been there. We want to rent a car, so need to find out. Isn't there a website that reports exactly where the ships dock (ie pier numbers)?

Thank you!

Hi Kim,

According to a website that Im unable to disclose due to guideline reasons, on Jan 10th, Connie is scheduled to Dock at the TMM intermational Pier. With that said, Pier assignments are always subject to change. I hope this helps. Happy New Year.

Hi Kim,

According to a website that Im unable to disclose due to guideline reasons, on Jan 10th, Connie is scheduled to Dock at the TMM intermational Pier. With that said, Pier assignments are always subject to change. I hope this helps. Happy New Year.

The International Dock is the RCCL (Corporation) pier in Cozumel. We docked there this month on Equinox.

OK--Thank you all. I guess I really needed to know--in town or at the international terminal--not an actual pier number in this case. So....I have a rental car now! :cool:

Happy New Year!!!

Archived