Taxi from FLL airport to hotel

Jewel22

We will be arriving at the FLL airport at 10:30 pm on a Saturday night in January. We will have six adults and luggage and are staying at the Bahia Mar. Will there be taxis waiting at that time of night or should we prearrange a shuttle? Thank you in advance for your help.

Julie

I agree with John. Take 2 cabs or maybe a big suv cab if you have little luggage to include. Don't bother with prearranging a ride. Two cabs will run basically the same as a shuttle service for six. And less if you can fit into an suv.

Thank you for the replies. I am sure we will need two taxis for our group. I just didn't want to arrive to find out that late at night, no taxis are waiting and I should have made other arrangements.

Thanks again.

Julie

I highly recommend JR Shuttle. We recently used them. Very friendly and prompt with nice large vans. I'd definately reserve them and travel together. They will most likely be cheaper than cabs.

Can you give a contact info please? We'll arrive at FLL tomorrow and the cab prices to the hotel are very high. I'd love to find out about this shuttle service.

Thanks.

Archived