Carnival gets "Comfort Bed Sleep System"

spongerob

Here is a photo that I took on the Fantasy back in November of 03. She had just received her twenty-five million dollar refurbishment. She was the first to get the new bedding, duvets, pillow and linens. I could not believe how great this bed felt. Without a doubt the best that I have slept on when cruising. I can vouch that RCI's bedding is bad.

102087754WpGDfH_ph.jpg

If we are talking about sleep number beds I'll be first in line! The adjustable idea will make it comfortable for anyone. They are all 'twins' that are either attached to each other or detached, if you'd prefer. To me the big selling point is their weight. Probably about 30 lbs.........when you think of 3000 beds on a ship (pax and crew) multiplied by the weight of a conventional matress vs. sleep number, the fuel savings for the ship must be notable, if not substantial..............just a thought.

OH!! It would be wonderful if Princess would do this!!

I always have to request the "egg crate mattress toper" and at times even that doesn't help much.

I also agree that the quality of the linens, blankets etc. could certainly be improved!!!

Princess RU monitoring this thread???

GotToCruise (aka Renee)

Archived