upgrade to AQUA CLASS

jackdec

Hi Don!

happy New Year to you and Jeanne - any cruises booked for 2013?

I would love to upgrade to the new AQ suites on Our Reflection cruise but the listed price is still too rich for my blood. Can I call about an upgrade and try to get a lower price even if I booked through a TA or do they have to plead my case?

There's a suite guarantee on your sailing for $1699, don't know if you saw that?

I saw en email about a Celebrity suite sale and upt to $1000 on board credit and the small print said "new bookings only". I wrote and told them I felt it was a disgrace that as a Select member I was being discriminated against as I had already booked my cruise in concierge class. I was given a free upgrade to Aqua but no additional on board credit. I did not complain but I still check for specials in order to try and get further reductions etc.

My wife has put me on a diet and I have already lost 4kgs and we only sail in June 2013. At this rate I will be able to eat and drink to my hearts content.

John Hermann

Archived