Soufriere port

blondie1234

Ship leaves Castries at 3, then picks up at Soufriere at 6pm. If you are on non-Holland America excursion, I assume you cannot be picked up at Soufriere, right?

Any one have any experience what happens if you miss Castries? Would they refuse you at Soufriere? Just wondering if anyone recalls non-tour people getting back on at Soufriere.

I intend to get back on at Castries, but was wondering if you were running late, whether they would let you on at Soufriere?

Ship leaves Castries at 3, then picks up at Soufriere at 6pm. If you are on non-Holland America excursion, I assume you cannot be picked up at Soufriere, right?

Any one have any experience what happens if you miss Castries? Would they refuse you at Soufriere? Just wondering if anyone recalls non-tour people getting back on at Soufriere.

I intend to get back on at Castries, but was wondering if you were running late, whether they would let you on at Soufriere?

I would be highly surprised if they were actually boarding people in Soufriere - there are no facilities really for either tendering or docking - it would be quite surprising. I would suggest not missing your ship in Castries. Most of the time, the "stop" in Soufriere bay is simply scenic cruising. I have a few friends on the HA cruise that was in St. Lucia today - will ask them about their Soufriere "stop" when they get home and let you know...in case you don't hear form others.

Enjoy.

Not sure why they do that. Why not just spend the whole day in Castries?

They probably do it so that the entire ship gets a scenic daytime cruise along the coast and past the Pitons. If they spent the entire day in Castries it would be dark by the time they sail past them, at least during certain parts of the year.

Archived