HC Cabins on Jewel of the Seas?

windham depot

Hi My Husband and I are cruising on Jewel of the Seas Dec 2013, we have a HC cabin that is on Deck 7 number 7610 above the Schooner Bar and/or the Champagne Bar. I'm wondering if anyone has had this cabin and what the noise level from these bars might be. I would appreciate any and all information pertaining to these HC cabins. Thank you for your help.

Rhonda

We had HC cabins 10153 and 8109 on the Jewel on our back to back on Dec. 9 and Dec 16. There are no cabins on deck 7.

The Jewel of the Seas does have cabins on deck 7. Check the deck plans http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=JW&shipProfile=1433&sailDate=1130105&hasNavigation=false

So by your reply you probably have not been on The Jewel of the Seas (RCCL) but rather the Jewel (NCL) which is a completely different ship.

Sailed in both 7610 and 7110 last year and both are lovely cabins. When there is live entertainment in the centrum you might hear it but only faintly. Enjoy your cruise it is a lovely ship.

My mom & I were in 7110 on Serenade, which has the same deck layout as Jewel. We also had a problem with music from the Centrum but we were able to hear it clearly inside the cabin. I noticed the music played on Serenade was much louder than on other ships so that was part of the problem.

• 8 months later...
Hi My Husband and I are cruising on Jewel of the Seas Dec 2013, we have a HC cabin that is on Deck 7 number 7610 above the Schooner Bar and/or the Champagne Bar. I'm wondering if anyone has had this cabin and what the noise level from these bars might be. I would appreciate any and all information pertaining to these HC cabins. Thank you for your help.

Rhonda

I am going to stay in 7610 or 7110 haven't decided in March. I noticed the Balcony is odd shaped. Anyone else stay in these cabins. Was the balcony bigger than most? Hard to tell because of the shape of them.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sailed in both 7610 and 7110 last year and both are lovely cabins. When there is live entertainment in the centrum you might hear it but only faintly. Enjoy your cruise it is a lovely ship.

Can you tell me if you like the shape of the balcony? Noticed it is curved and straight. We're there any obstructions like top of life boat roofs or window scaffolding? Thanks!:)

There is an obstructed view straight down due to the lifeboat overhang for cabin 7110. I haven't stayed in 7610 but it's probably the same. The curved part of the balcony is slightly larger than most but the straight part is the same depth as the normal ones. One thing I did not like about the balcony is the lack of breeze. The curved-out part blocks the wind when the ship is moving, which would be nice in Alaska if the wind is cold. It can make the balcony hot in the Caribbean if the sun is shining on it.

Rhonda

Radiance size ships of Royal Carribean are great. Jewel is beautiful and HC. Automatic doors, roll in shower and huge cabin and balcony. Have a great cruise.

Archived