Bottler Warmer and Umbrella stroller?

smartbunny

I'm trying to finalize my packing list and would like to travel lighter if possible, with two little kids. Questions:

1. Can I request bottler warmers and an umbrella stroller from the guest service on Disney Magic? If so, how? Can I request those before I get onboard, or I have to go to guest service as soon as I'm on the ship?

2. Is there a charge/rental fee?

Thanks!

I'm trying to finalize my packing list and would like to travel lighter if possible, with two little kids. Questions:

1. Can I request bottler warmers and an umbrella stroller from the guest service on Disney Magic? If so, how? Can I request those before I get onboard, or I have to go to guest service as soon as I'm on the ship?

2. Is there a charge/rental fee?

Thanks!

There are a limited number of bottle warmers available onboard. You go to Guest Services once onboard to request one.

AFAIK, they do have strollers available, sort of a larger Peg Perego type umbrella stroller. They don't handle larger kids well(say 25 lbs or so). There is a deposit charged to your onboard account when you check one out that's refunded when you return it.

:)

Archived