Recent Explorer 10 day cruisers - pretty please?

Does anyone have any uploaded cruise compasses or menus or can point me in the direction of a thread that does? We FINALLY told our Dad that the family is taking a family cruise (truly a once in a lifetime for my parents :) ) and he is sooo excited but not great at using a computer. I'm hoping to print them out and bring them over this week so they can get more excited about the trip.

Also, they don't like the 'fanciness' :p of the MDR so they do the Windjammer, which they really love. Can they get lobster tail in the Windjammer on formal night? Thanks!

I have all the compass's....I can scan and upload for you....Menu's I do not have...

As far as dinner in the windjammer, I'm pretty positive that you can get the same items as the dining room, but having never done the windjammer for dinner, please don't quote me on that.

Does anyone have any uploaded cruise compasses or menus or can point me in the direction of a thread that does? We FINALLY told our Dad that the family is taking a family cruise (truly a once in a lifetime for my parents :) ) and he is sooo excited but not great at using a computer. I'm hoping to print them out and bring them over this week so they can get more excited about the trip.

Also, they don't like the 'fanciness' :p of the MDR so they do the Windjammer, which they really love. Can they get lobster tail in the Windjammer on formal night? Thanks!

No lobster in the Windjammer on formal night or any other night. Didn't bother me though. I am not that fond of lobster.

Have a great trip.

Gwen :)

Try this link for the menus, Can't take credit for the work, I just found them from another CC poster

http://www.polerez.com/cruisephotos/...-12-3-12/Menus

Archived