Dream's Shows entertaining for a 2.5 year old?

HalfMoon

We're hoping to catch The Golden Mickey's, Villian's Tonight and Disney's Believe. Has anyone had young children watch these shows and sat through them all?

I'm just wondering if I should drop her off at the Nursery or bring her with us to the shows. (We have main seating so the showtimes will be at 8:30pm)

Thanks.

We're hoping to catch The Golden Mickey's, Villian's Tonight and Disney's Believe. Has anyone had young children watch these shows and sat through them all?

I'm just wondering if I should drop her off at the Nursery or bring her with us to the shows. (We have main seating so the showtimes will be at 8:30pm)

Thanks.

I've seen the Golden Mickeys and Villians Tonight (on different ships). The Golden Mickeys might work, there are lots of scenes from Disney movies (new and old), but I wouldn't take her to Villians Tonight. First, IMO, it's not all that good, and there are lots of "bad guys" in it (and running up and down the aisles). Don't know anything about Disney's Believe.

:)

I agree with Shmoo that The Golden Mickey's should keep the attention of a young child. We didn't care for the Villians. There are some Darker moments a small child might not like.

Believe is a great show but for a child who couldnt follow the story it would be boring. Just my opinion. For adults it's a good sentimental story.

Kathy

Can your child sit through a movie in a movie theatre? If so, you should be fine. We took my youngest with she was 13 months old and then again when she turned 2. She did fine both times. But again, it just depends on your child. I also agree with other posters... Villians is a little dark. The Golden Mickey's and Believe is good.

Archived