Cheers on Half Moon Cay

tabbi_cakes

From John Heald's Facebook page

"I was asked earlier today about the Cheers bar program and if it can be used on our private island Half Moon Cay. Originally we had not allowed this but as many of you requested for it we now allow the program to be used while ashore there. Cheers"

Not going to lie my DH and I have been going back and forth if the package would be worth trying on our next cruise. There are 3 port days and I wasn't sure if we would benefit from it but one of our stops is HMC so we have decided to give it a try now and see how it goes.

I want to go to HMC, and would really like it if the main Carnival search allowed me to find a cruise based in that destination.

I can't be the only one who looks for ships that stop there.

You can search by destination.

Go to carnival.com and click on cruising 101. Then click on Bahamas. Scroll down a bit and click on ports of call and then click view all Bahamas ports and then HMC. Then when you see find cruises to, it will say HMC and click search cruises. It will then bring up all the cruises that stop at HMC.

Do Call Carnival an double check :rolleyes:

Why would anyone to expect that the call center would know different? Talk to 3 different people and get 4 different answers;).

I agree that this was a smart move on CCL's part and will influence a lot of people. DW and I would have a hard time drinking enough on a port day to justify buying the programing so if we were stopping at HMC we would have to factor that in.

Archived