Problems With Login?

Has anyone else been having problems trying to login. For the past hour I've been trying, and it first accepts my login, giving me the Thank you for logging in screen, then redirects to the forum, but it hasn't logged me in at all! :confused:

Happened a couple of times now in the past couple of weeks. No matter how many times I try and login it doesn't work.

However, now found a trick to login. If you are reading this and can also not login, when you login in the box in the top-right hand corner, tick Remember Me. Then you should be able to login. :)

Has anybody else had similar problems, or is it just me? :confused:

Has anyone else been having problems trying to login. For the past hour I've been trying, and it first accepts my login, giving me the Thank you for logging in screen, then redirects to the forum, but it hasn't logged me in at all! :confused:

Happened a couple of times now in the past couple of weeks. No matter how many times I try and login it doesn't work.

However, now found a trick to login. If you are reading this and can also not login, when you login in the box in the top-right hand corner, tick Remember Me. Then you should be able to login. :)

Doing some weird things for me as well tonight. Keeps jumping back to main page.

I've often had this problem but I've ticked the box now so hope it doesn't happen again. I kept getting a red line under my log in name as though it was not spelt properly.

Just a thought.....do you mean you need to tick the box every time you log in?

I've often had this problem but I've ticked the box now so hope it doesn't happen again. I kept getting a red line under my log in name as though it was not spelt properly.

Just a thought.....do you mean you need to tick the box every time you log in?

I think so. I never used to tick Remember Me, but that's the only way I can login now.

Been happening all day. Nothing to do with your computer as same for me from different computers at different locations. OK when "remember me" box ticked.

Berwyn, perhaps you already had the box ticked?

Malc.

Been happening all day. Nothing to do with your computer as same for me from different computers at different locations. OK when "remember me" box ticked.

Berwyn, perhaps you already had the box ticked?

Malc.

Hi Malc, yes perhaps i had but no probs here

Berwyn

Geez and there was me thinking it was only happening to me...Its seems to be a certain times of the day.Like RR frequently clean up my PC/cache which deletes cookies so pointless selecting remember me box

Anyone getting a window popping up on the main page regarding cookies?not the choc chip ones?

Hi Jakanne, I didn't get anything about the ho ho buses :(:(

My reply would not send on that thread. Cannot remember what I said except that the ticket was in my cruise folder along with my packing list. :rolleyes: and that I had used the Ho Ho buses in Oxford.

My reply would not send on that thread. Cannot remember what I said except that the ticket was in my cruise folder along with my packing list. :rolleyes: and that I had used the Ho Ho buses in Oxford.
You are organized :) I haven't started my folder yet.

I've done the Oxford ho ho bus twice and learnt a lot about the place, even though I have lived here all my life :)

Archived