Bobsled Jamaica

crusinfamof4

Hello,

My fam and I are sailing to Ochos Rios in August. Let's say I am a plump girl, I have to shop at Lane Bryant. My question is, are plus size able to do this? I would like to, but I am afraid of my size I would not be able to. I am able to ride most roller coasters at Disney and Universal, but I am worried about this for some reason. And I would say my size is mid range in the Lane Bryant store. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

My fam and I are sailing to Ochos Rios in August. Let's say I am a plump girl, I have to shop at Lane Bryant. My question is, are plus size able to do this? I would like to, but I am afraid of my size I would not be able to. I am able to ride most roller coasters at Disney and Universal, but I am worried about this for some reason. And I would say my size is mid range in the Lane Bryant store. Thanks in advance.

The weight limit for the Bobsled is 270 lbs, so I have to assume that you'll be OK. There are videos on youtube of people doing the bobsled run. Also, you take a ski lift to get to the top of the mountain, so if you're deathly afraid of heights, you're SOL.

Archived