Celebrity Australia/New Zealand

MargoK

Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty getting through to Celebrity Australia/New Zealand.

We have had a cabin on courtesy hold twice now and after repeatedly trying to get through by phone we have had no luck. Have been 'on hold' for up to 40 mins!!!

We have an 'Open Passage" certificate and as we have not used one before we don't know how to proceed with using the $200 deposit and accessing the OBC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty getting through to Celebrity Australia/New Zealand.

We have had a cabin on courtesy hold twice now and after repeatedly trying to get through by phone we have had no luck. Have been 'on hold' for up to 40 mins!!!

We have an 'Open Passage" certificate and as we have not used one before we don't know how to proceed with using the $200 deposit and accessing the OBC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are they open today?

I know how much Australians hate working on a Saturday! :p

Also you posted at 8.39am. You do realise we are 2 hours behind NZ so that would be 6.39am. I doubt anyone will be in that early.........our business ours are likely to be 9am - 4pm (if that) on a Saturday which is 11am in NZ. I know our work how open on a Saturday(customer call centre) doesn't start until 9.30 on a Saturday instead of 8.30 Monday to Friday.

Hi There,

Can imagine your frustration. :rolleyes: Here are 2 suggestions, try booking through a travel agency, either an online one or one you have used before, they will figure out how to apply your $200. Or, call Celebrity in the US. I talked with them this morning (Saturday).

We are booked on the B to B New Zealand Australia trip starting on January 28th. Have received some wonderful suggestions from fellow travelers (especially Cool Canadians) and can't wait to start packing.

Good luck.

Seaworthy Sailor

Hi There,

Can imagine your frustration. :rolleyes: Here are 2 suggestions, try booking through a travel agency, either an online one or one you have used before, they will figure out how to apply your $200. Or, call Celebrity in the US. I talked with them this morning (Saturday).

We are booked on the B to B New Zealand Australia trip starting on January 28th. Have received some wonderful suggestions from fellow travelers (especially Cool Canadians) and can't wait to start packing.

Good luck.

Seaworthy Sailor

I take it you are sailing 2013?

If so our neighbours are doing the B2B 35 days also. So if you come across Alan and Betty from Panmure Auckland - say hi!!!!! This will be their 3rd cruise and they are totally hooked. We hope to do the first leg in 2014.

Hi There,

Good luck.

Seaworthy Sailor

I take it you are sailing 2013?

If so our neighbours are doing the B2B 35 days also. So if you come across Alan and Betty from Panmure Auckland - say hi!!!!! This will be their 3rd cruise and they are totally hooked. We hope to do the first leg in 2014.

Hi Seaworthy Sailor

Did you know we have a really active Roll Call for these cruises at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1423889&page=88

Check us out. Many of us have planned excursions together.

Archived