Coral World through ship or by self

xrayvin

I have been to St Thomas many times, but I have never been over to Coral World. I was not even looking at it for my next cruise, until I stumbled across Snuba. I think this looks like a blast!!

I can not even remember when I booked an excursion through the cruiseline last. BUT it almost seems like it is a better idea to do this excursion through Carnival.

We wont have that much time to look around, but it really is about the snuba, not the aquarium. We will be there in Oct and they close at 4pm so there really is not alot of extra time unless we head over there right away and spend all day there.

Do you think it is worth spending the whole time there? I have read it will be about $18pp for taxi and then $73 for the Snuba. The ship excursion is $69 which includes transportation. I am really at a loss I have no idea which way to go. Does anyone know how crowded the ship excursion is? Will they combine ship excursion with people who are just at the park?

When I did the excursion a few years ago, there were about 11 people doing SNUBA. I did it alone since I didn't book through the ship. The ship excursion came just as I finished so I saw how many they had.

Archived