Steakhouse on the Drream

I'm sure this question has been addressed but, could someone tell if the gratuities are included in the $35.00 price. It doesn't make any difference, just wondering, as we have reservations on Saturday night.

Thanks in advance

The tip is included, but my thought is that the first night you are getting a free bottle of wine and normally, there is a tip for that built into the price. We tip at least $10 and usually $20 depending on the service.

I wouldn't go the first night with the free wine and not tip additionally, but that's just us. YMMV.

We bought a bottle of wine and the auto gratuity was added for that. Considering that the wine was more than we would have paid at home, we left no additional tip.

If we had gone the first night with the free bottle, we would have added a small additional tip.

We tipped an extra $10 because of the outstanding service. Was a great night out and should not be missed. They will charge you an additional $20 if you want lobster (except for surf n turf) with your meal. We brought our own champagne and they charged $14 cork fee, but still cheaper than what a bottle would have cost us.

Enjoy the Steakhouse.

We tipped an extra $10 because of the outstanding service. Was a great night out and should not be missed. They will charge you an additional $20 if you want lobster (except for surf n turf) with your meal. We brought our own champagne and they charged $14 cork fee, but still cheaper than what a bottle would have cost us.

Enjoy the Steakhouse.

$ 20 extra for lobster? Where did you see that?

Just back from the Dream and had dinner in the Steak House 3 times! It was wonderful and since the food and service was awesome (Diana and Dragus.....btw they are married and were our servers) we always added an extra tip.

My husband had the lobster one night and found it to be a little dry (we are from New England so we are lobster lovers). The spinach salad I had the first night was delicious but it does have a lot of blue cheese on it. The cheesecaks is huge and 4 of us shared with more left over! A must try is the wasabe mashed......to die for. You will find the atmosphere so much more enjoyable that the main dining room.

Another must try is the Chef's Table.....new for Carnival and is $75 per person but you have a private dining table of up to 12 actually in the galley and can see the entire operation. I believe it was about 9 courses and an unlimted amount of wine! Definitely would do it over and over again!

Archived