On the dream....NOW! Whos says the Dream is not a dream, needs a reality check!!!!

jollytammy

I'm here to tell you that the Dream is a Dream! We are having a blast. And whoever says they don't must live in a world that is not a reality. The food is great! The service is great! And I'm having a blast! The only complain is that our room is not cleaned as often as we would like, but hey....we are not messy people! LOL!!! Eating at the Chef's table tomorrow night and can't wait!

I'm here to tell you that the Dream is a Dream! We are having a blast. And whoever says they don't must live in a world that is not a reality. The food is great! The service is great! And I'm having a blast! The only complain is that our room is not cleaned as often as we would like, but hey....we are not messy people! LOL!!! Eating at the Chef's table tomorrow night and can't wait!

Good to hear!!! we are on her next week!!!

Dinner was slow last night for our table. We are doing the your time dining and the first night we arrived just before the doors opened and got in and out in average time. Last night, we got there about 6:15 and was seated right away, but it was 8:35 before we got out. Our table mates which have cruised carnival before said it was unusual that it took so long. It seemed that everyone was just a little off in our section. The drinks took a while to be filled, we were never approached and asked if we wanted to order any drinks. The company was good and the food was great. My husband said it would have torture if our table mates had been bad. Luck of the draw I guess. Tonight is the chef's table, so it should not be an issue, LOL. We hit the comedy club last night for one show and it was great, then we ran from there and hit the big show in the Encore lounge. Glad we went, I wasn't sure if I would like the singing and dancing, but it was really good. I'm waiting for the spa to open since I hit the gym at 6:30. We should be in Cozumel at 10, so I've got a couple of hours to kill. We are doing the go cart thingy to the Jade caverns. I'm excited, and my husband is too. I figured I'd do something he liked, and the rest would be my choice, LOL!

I couldn't agree with you more. You will love the Chef's Table. We did it on our last Dream cruise and really enjoed it. Sitting in the galley eating was weird at first, it brought back 40 year old memories from when I was in the USMC.:eek:

Archived