Taxi cost from ship to Brewers Bay, and back?

Reenwad

We're prepared, no worries here.

Most of us will be in the water, so not worried about the chairs. ;)

blue_water - I'll take a picture and show you what 60 people (or more) look like at Brewers Bay, and the huge smile that'll be on Nicole's face. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just a short post to follow up, I was part of the group of 60 that went to Brewers Bay Beach with Reenwad and friends. We had an AMAZING time! The beach was beautiful, Nicole was all smiles and everyone in the group had a blast. Oh, and there were plenty of chairs, food and beverages. The ride there was an excursion in itself! Looking forward to seeing all of the pictures!

Pictures. I want pictures! Thinking about doing this in April. Only 9 of us though.

tx

I can't wait to see my own pics! Still at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe one of the group will post sooner. If our group hadn't been there the area would have been quieter. I did ask Nicole if it ever got as busy as it did that day and she said occasionally. Oh, and her burgers were good too.

Glad you all had fun, I was concerned that with that many ppl many would be without chairs or food or the restrooms couldn't handle it but happy to hear it worked out well!

Tortola is a beautiful island, a nice change from St Thomas and other busier islands.

So GLAD BB is still there....LOL! Always interesting to see how many people assume Nicole is a lady!

I get protective of that beach because it is a local's place........quiet, unassuming, and simple. The natural world and islander's (guests and local's) merge into a picture of paradise. To spend a day there is like time travel back to earlier days when "quiet" was part of the equation for beach paradise................:)

Yes it is funny. I'm guessing the fact they alerted Nicole to the crowd that was coming made this work out. Someone took our advice;)

Actually your description of BB fits Smuggler's Cove even better because it's absolutely devoid of anything and much more secluded - just a naturally beautiful beach in a gorgeous bay with no distractions at all (at the moment). But both are nice and quiet as compared to CGB or the beaches of the USVI.

Great beach it is! Snorkeling was great to the left as you look at the water from shore, food was awesome, plenty of chairs, and GORGEOUS!! I don't think our group being there was anything out of the ordinary for them.

We did book the ride over with Karl Scatliff of Scato's Taxi. He's a former Olympian! Cost was $20 per person for round trip and that included the tip. :cool:

Here are a few photos....... 819232_10152615955165651_1960732866_o.jpg

555830_10152615962120651_924072710_n.jpg

582593_10152615956040651_11274467_n.jpg

Everyone in the group DID have a great experience and all said they would go back next time in Tortola.

Archived