prices

carolynne15

C15, I actually book through a lady from Thomas cooks (telephone) who always beat Thomson's at their own game by 10% ;) and have done over the last 6 cruises.

We always take a chance on cabins and (touch wood) we haven't had a bad one yet, up until last October we always booked an outside cabin.

July 6550 only a few doors along from Jenny Wren, October we had an inside cabin 5069...and you know what? we actually like the inside cabins better than an outside, more peaceful and not so noisy from outside noises.

Anymore questions will be pleased to answer.

RR

Hiya RR to be honest i think i would feel to closed in in a inside cabin but dont want to be anywhere too noisey either we were thinking of outside cabin somewhere on deck 7 if you have got any info on this deck i would be greatfull

thanks carolynne

Sorry to jump in Carolynne....we had an outside cabin on Deck 7 in 2011 and one on Deck 6 in 2012 and we actually preferred the one on Deck 6 (6568) as it was better positioned for restaurant!! My only tip would be to get as near to midships as possible and not up the front as the movement if its choppy is more noticeable in the forward area. :)

p.s. Just noticed you're from South Wales....hope the snow is not affecting you too badly!! we just had rain and wind!!

Archived