Suite "Perks" dining Serenade

As a suite guest on Liberty and 4 of the Voyager class ships, we have enjoyed Windjammer seating in Chops or Portofino. It was easy to get a seaside seat and of course quieter. On Serenade, the premium restaurants are not on same deck as WJ. So the question is: Is there special suite seating for WJ on Serenade? If so, where? Or, is breakfast also available in Chops/Giovanni's? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Rick

As a suite guest on Liberty and 4 of the Voyager class ships, we have enjoyed Windjammer seating in Chops or Portofino. It was easy to get a seaside seat and of course quieter. On Serenade, the premium restaurants are not on same deck as WJ. So the question is: Is there special suite seating for WJ on Serenade? If so, where? Or, is breakfast also available in Chops/Giovanni's? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Rick

Rick, we had the same experience on the Brilliance in December. Breakfast for suite and Pinnacles was held in Chops. Also, a suite breakfast was held on deck 4 in the small private part of the Main Dining Room.

We tried Chops twice, and then headed down to deck 4, as we found the food to be better, better prepaired, and greater options. Also, because it is just off of the MDR, where there is a buffet style breakfast, if you wanted to have fruit from the buffet, and then have eggs benedict off of the menu, it was easy to do.

We were dissapointed in what Chops was able to offer, and I can say that not more than 4 to 6 people used it per cruise, on the 3 weeks that we were aboard.

I hope you have better luck!:)

Rick

PS, I'm editing this to say that we also ate breakfast in our cabin at least 3 mornings per week. We had an OS for 2 weeks, and a GS for the last week. We actually enjoyed having breakfast on our GS balcony on a couple of occasions!

Here is a shot of breakfast ready for us!!

2s6sgno.jpg

Just saw the photo! Just a little concern for weather on April/May mornings in Med. for balcony breakfast. Otherwise, balcony room service is the best.

Rick

Rick, we normally have an OS, but that week was a GS, and for breakfast.....the temperature was right, and it was one of a few breakfasts we have ever enjoyed on our balcony.

You have not indicated what type of suite you have coming up, but I'll say that if it's a GS, room service can bring in the balcony table so that you have breakfast in the cabin.

With an OS.......the choice is yours.....as you can dine inside (which we do 98% of the time) or on your balcony.

Enjoy!!;)

Rick

Is this dining perk for suite guests only? I'm a diamond member, but will be on the Liberty and staying in an inside this time. Thanks!

The Windjammer seating perk is for gold card holders, which is suite guests and Pinnacle C&A members.

Is this dining perk for suite guests only? I'm a diamond member, but will be on the Liberty and staying in an inside this time. Thanks!

Which dining perk are you referring to.......breakfast on your balcony? Yes, but with the regular room service menu.

Rick

Archived