HELP needed what to pack

cruise pair

Hi we are going on a Baltics Cruise with Celebrity Eclipse in July, we were wondering what best to pack for our cruise. This is our second cruise which we went on a med cruise first time and that was easy but this one i see we can get cold weather and rainy, help please !!!!!!!!!!any advice any one can give us would be greatfull

I would think sort of how you might dress for Alaska although a bit dressier. Short or long sleeved tees, light weight water resistant jacket, with maybe a long sleeved shirt of some kind for an in between layer if it's chilly or windy. Probably dressier slacks (we wore jeans in Alaska).

We were in Russia/Baltics this past July and August. Moscow at the end of July was hot, 30 C during the day. St. Petersburg was cooler but still in the mid 20 C range (we did have one day with some showers, but they were short and it was warm). We didn't see any full rainy days until our last day in Lithuania - and it really rained, but we had 3 weeks of gorgeous weather before that.

I rarely wore a jacket in the Baltics but did wear jeans, lightweight short to long sleeve shirts depending on the forecast, and a scarf most days - more for style than for warmth. I had a windbreaker for chilly mornings or evenings.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you to

sparky- elpaso

hibiscus 13

paul 929207

for all your advice in the dressing for the weather for july for our cruise i will pack some summer clothes in the chance it is going to be warm and some longer sleeved things and cardigans thank you all again for the advice

I've been wondering the same thing as I go in August. I have picked up a weatherproof jacket with a hood for rain/wind and then a pair of flat ankle boots for cobblestones. Otherwise I'm thinking layers as well.

thank you blonde1981 , i too have picked weather proof jackets and long sleeved t-shirts , shirts , cardis etc for layering for us but never thought in the flat boots for the cobblestones thank you for that i was thinking sandles but boots , trainers might be better , i am hoping the weather is going to be great for us in july and also for you in august enjoy:):)

Archived