Waterproof wallet/case

Can anyone suggest a good quality/reliable waterproof case to hold money and cards? I do NOT intend to use it for electronics, just cash and plastic.

I have found several on amazon but I would love to hear what my fellow cruisers are using!

Thanks,

mbanken

We use this and have had no problems.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BJ7WHE/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

• 1 year later...

Practically every waterproof bag, case, or wallet that is mentioned on these threads is readily available in the USA. However, finding them in Canada is a little bit harder. I even researched places like Sail, Nanuk, MEC, etc. Ordering them in from the USA costs more than the bag/case itself.

CANADIAN TIRE does sell Dry-Pak products but you have to specifically type in "DRY-PAK" for it to show on their website. If you type "waterproof" or "water proof" in the search bar (or any other particular brand name) you won't get the result you are looking for.

You can order it from canadiantire.ca if your local store doesn't have it in stock.

If you have a boating store nearby, you can check there too. These things are a very common canoeing or kayaking accessory. I have one I use for my phone so I can play music while paddling.

Jim

Sent from my iPad using Forums