Britannia Restaurant table numbers

Whitemarsh

Hi Pepperrn

Just got back from first cruise on QM2 and although we didn't get table 306 as requested, we did get a very nice table a bit further along. Table 306 seemed to be reserved for disabled guests which makes sense. What a fabulous, fabulous ship! Had rough seas for 3 days crossing the Atlantic but QM2 hardly moved at all, even at the front. Hopefully this will be the first of many trips on this ship. :D

Hi Pepperrn

Just got back from first cruise on QM2 and although we didn't get table 306 as requested, we did get a very nice table a bit further along. Table 306 seemed to be reserved for disabled guests which makes sense. What a fabulous, fabulous ship! Had rough seas for 3 days crossing the Atlantic but QM2 hardly moved at all, even at the front. Hopefully this will be the first of many trips on this ship. :D

Hi Sandra Smudger,

So pleased to read you had such a great time on your crossing, enjoyed QM2, and are considering more voyages :) .

I agree with you totally "a fabulous, fabulous ship" indeed :) .

With all best wishes and happy sailings for the future.

I'm assuming this is QM2.

Table 200 is correct. And if I remember correctly, the Captain's Table was indeed #72.

Just to note, however, that the two sheets in the picture are not facing the same direction. Table 200 is actually directly over table 2.

Well spotted old boy.

I love the 'eagle eye'.

Firstly, thank you to pepperrn for replying to my earlier questions and great photos by the way! I've heard that on the upper deck in the Britannia you can feel quite a bit of vibration from the ship to the extent that some people have asked to move to the lower deck. Have you not found this?

Certainly not found this and was on the upper level in October...

14931429709_e9c9afa2d2_z.jpg

14990674080_4075b82a80_z.jpg

This may be a tricky one, but does anyone know where I might be able to find an up to date table plan for the Britannia on the QE? I'll be travelling with my other half and her wheelchair-bound mum in December, and I was hoping to get a table with relatively easy access from the main doors. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

G.

We've had the table marked 76 - circular table for six, when facing the tapestry it is in the corner behind and to the right of the captain's table. Good place to sit if you have your back to the tapestry wall. The table for two immediately in the centre/front of tapestry has good views as you are sitting sideways on to the wall. It can get a bit busy in that area especially on hosted nights what with all the photos, waiters in abundance at the captain's table etc but on non-hosted nights when a few tables were empty it felt much more spacious.

• 1 year later...
Can anyone confirm for me that the table numbers depicted in the below map of the Britannia Restaurant are correct?

I'm particularly interested in the area between the stairs and the tapestry on deck 2. But if you've been at other tables and the numbers on the map are correct, that would be good to know as well, thanks.

i-DNfPGtf-XL.jpg

If anyone on board has knowledge that the Britannia table numbers have remained the same as this plan. This was correct (as far as I could tell) when we sailed in December 2015:)