Personal Cruise Consultant!

OhioGirl

I can't get my Personal cruise consultant to call me back! We sail on Feb 17th on the NCL Dawn. When I booked directly with him, he told me we would get and on-board credit as well as some other perks. I printed off my edocs and of course there was nothing mention about the on-board credit..so before Christmas I started emailing and calling him to find out what is going on....I keep getting emails from him stating hes working on it..and will call me back...I'm to the point of cancelling this cruise as well as the group cruise that we booked with him for Sept with this lack of caring about us, once NCL got our money..and we got false information...has this ever happened to any of you...

(FYI...we booked with him last year and was promised a 50.00 on board credit and never recieved it...so you can see why I'm not too happy!)

I can't get my Personal cruise consultant to call me back! We sail on Feb 17th on the NCL Dawn. When I booked directly with him, he told me we would get and on-board credit as well as some other perks. I printed off my edocs and of course there was nothing mention about the on-board credit..so before Christmas I started emailing and calling him to find out what is going on....I keep getting emails from him stating hes working on it..and will call me back...I'm to the point of cancelling this cruise as well as the group cruise that we booked with him for Sept with this lack of caring about us, once NCL got our money..and we got false information...has this ever happened to any of you...

(FYI...we booked with him last year and was promised a 50.00 on board credit and never recieved it...so you can see why I'm not too happy!)

If you sail on the 17th of Feb, you're within the final payment deadline. NCL won't refund you at this point. At least not all of it.

I suggest calling into the main number and just speak to whatever rep answers. Ask for a supervisor if you need to.

I have a wonderful PCC who is absolutely wonderful!

I wouldn't cancel. Have a wonderful cruise! I would ask guest relations or customer service at ncl to switch your pcc.

This is a horribly naive question, but is that possible? We have only been on one cruise, where we purchased a future cruise credit and were apparently assigned a PCC. He was relatively helpful and attentive at first. About two months ago, though, we were looking to lock in for our next cruise and had a handful of questions. We e-mailed him these questions (so we had the exchange for our reference, and to make sure our thoughts were concise), but when he responded, he only addressed one topic - and not sufficiently. Asked on two more occasions to address each of the questions, he responded in the same manner as his first response. Now he just ignores our calls and e-mails.

It's rather disappointing, though I suppose if it's easy enough to request someone new, we can try that route. Otherwise, we can just as easily work with an outside group...

No one is locked in to a particular individual at the call center (in Arizona). If your not happy with the service experienced with your PCC, call the toll free number, and ask for a supervisor. Tell them what the problem it, and as them to fix it, on the spot. After your satisfied with the fix, ask for a new PCC.......or have your booking transferred over to a local travel agent, or online agency.;)

• 2 years later...

WOW! I am not sure if this forum is still open, Ohio Girl, but I am going to give it a shot.

I just had a very similar experience with my PCC. When I booked a cruise in Nov for Feb 6, 2015, I was promised an OBC of 10% of the price of the cruise......in this case $435. Like you, I got my docs - no OBC. And he did not return my emails asking if I would be getting the promo. I talked to the concierge on board - she talked to guest services and the only OBC we were due was the Latitudes of $75 each because that was the only promo used for the booking!!! I was/still am LIVID!!!

This was our 14th cruise with NCL. I love NCL and I cannot imagine that this is one of THEIR tactics or if is the work of unscrupulous PCCs. Have you heard anything else regarding your complaint? I wonder if it is the SAME person....initials AE. It was suggested that I take it up with Guest Relations in the corporate office. I was getting ready to draft a letter to them - then decided to look at the msg boards to see if others have had complaints....and YES - there are similar complaints! Your chain of events are identical to mine!!!

Thanks,

Sue

This was a year ago. It is done and over with.

Color me confused.

Just trying to find out from Ohio Girl what her outcome was since we had a similar situation occur. I am really hoping that it not a common practice of NCL.

You can just ignore the post unless you have had a similar situation in the past. (MY situation happened earlier this month.)