Jost Van Dyke from St. Thomas

toledo

Depends on your budget and how many people you are! We have done trips with Captain Wilson of Island Wilson Excursions and he can take you into the BVIs for a day trip. If you have 6 people together, it is not much more than a ship excursion. He would need your passport details ahead of time and you would need your passports with you, I believe.

Because it is a powerboat, you would probably have time to explore sandy spit and do some snorkeling as well!

We are cruising to St. Thomas in July and have the same idea! In the end, I booked a private charter for our group of 7. The cost is pricey... but all private charters are. Luckily, I can split the cost with the family we are traveling with. This is our big splurge of the cruise; I can't wait!

Look on tripadvisor and you will find a ton of information/charter companies.

We are using Sun Sea Charters.

I can't help you as we booked our Jost Van Dyke excursion through Royal Caribbean directly while on the Oasis of the Seas back in 2010. If you can get there, I highly recommend it - one of our favorite days ever! We love JVD! Here are a few pictures from our trip a little over 2 years ago...

DSC_0412_zps4730abbf.jpg

DSC_0414_zps9decc3fc.jpg

DSC_0419_zps9672295c.jpg

DSC_0453_zpsd052eeb9.jpg

DSC_0432_zps1c899ec4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Depends on your budget and how many people you are! We have done trips with Captain Wilson of Island Wilson Excursions and he can take you into the BVIs for a day trip. If you have 6 people together, it is not much more than a ship excursion. He would need your passport details ahead of time and you would need your passports with you, I believe.

Because it is a powerboat, you would probably have time to explore sandy spit and do some snorkeling as well!

How much was Captain Wilson for the day?

• 2 months later...

Archived